Monayyy $$$
Gift cards-
Plant shack or other plants places
Mecca/Sephora
QBD
Lush
Princess Polly
SWT active
Dfyne
Gym shark
Keep that pump
Thrivin
Running shoe shops
Macro Mike
Candles/Diffusers (Don’t mind double ups for any of these as I go through them very fast 😅)
Sent sticks #1- https://www.glasshousefragrances.com/collections/type-scent-stems/products/scent-scene-duo-kyoto-in-bloom-lost-in-amalfi?variant=31391475138644
Sent sticks #2- https://www.glasshousefragrances.com/collections/type-scent-stems/products/scent-stems-a-tahaa-affair?variant=31391475236948
Liquid diffuser #1- https://www.glasshousefragrances.com/collections/home-fragrance-diffusers/products/250ml-fragrance-diffuser-kyoto-in-bloom?variant=31391468486740
Liquid diffuser #2- https://www.glasshousefragrances.com/collections/home-fragrance-diffusers/products/250ml-fragrance-diffuser-a-tahaa-affair?variant=31391475105876
Candles #1 (any size is fine for all candles)- https://www.glasshousefragrances.com/collections/home-fragrance-candles/products/380g-candle-kyoto-in-bloom?variant=31391463735380
Fragrances (Any size is fine)
Crystal Nior-
Eclairs-
Her Confession-
La belle-
Devine-
Libre-
Hypnotic posion-
Goddess-
I want Choo-
Lash Serum-
Hair perfume (any are fine)
Activewear-
#1 Jumpsuit size S-
#2 Jumpsuit size S-
#3 Jumpsuit size S-
#4 Jumpsuit size S-
#5 Jumpsuit size S-
#1 halter sports bra size S-
#2 halter sports bra size S-
Navy sports bra size S-
Pink sports bra size S-
Indigo tank size S-
Indigo shorts size S-
Brown shorts size S-
Running vest size S-
Books!!!
Shatter me by Tahereh M
The book of Azeal by Amber N
Lightlark by Alex A
Does it hurt by H.D Carlton
Devine rivals by Rebecca R
The fabric of our souls by K.M M
LOTR and the hobbit books
Game of thrones books
Beautiful world, where are you by Sally R
Yours truly by Abby J
Check mate by Ali H
The long game by Elena A
I fell in love with hope by Lancali
Love and other words by Christina L
Before I let go by Kennedy R
The things we leave unfinished by Rebecca Y
Every last word by Tamara Ireland S
If he had been with me Laura N
The way I used to be Amber S
The way I am now Amber S
On earth we’re briefly gorgeous by Marlon J
Normal people Sally R
Practice makes perfect Sarah
The summer of broken rules by K.L Walther
Conversations on love by Natasha L
Maybe in another life Taylor Jenkins R
Dear dolly by dolly A
Pack up the moon by Kristan H
Say you swear by Megan B